Fitch Ratings is hosting a webinar on our recently published report - Chinese Corporates: Coronavirus Refinance Risk Screener.
Please join Fitch Ratings senior analysts from the APAC Corporate Ratings team as we assess the refinancing risk posed by the coronavirus (COVID-19) epidemic and identify Chinese corporates that face elevated risk in relation to their capital market debt maturities.
• Buddhika Piyasena, Head of APAC Corporates
• Matt Jamieson, Head of Research, APAC Corporates
• Kalai Pillay, Head of North Asia Industrials
• Ying Wang, Head of APAC Energy & Utilities, Head of China Research
• Adrian Cheng, Co-Head of China Property
• Laura Zhai, Senior Director, APAC Corporate Ratings
• Kelvin Ho, Director, APAC Corporate Ratings
• Fitch Rtgs: COVID-19 Refinancing Risk Elevated For 7% of Rated China Corps
• Chinese Corporates: Coronavirus Refinance Risk Screener
There will be a Q&A session and the audience will be able to ask their own questions live during the webinar. Questions can also be emailed in advance to email@example.com.